Indian Navy Executive & Technical Jobs 2017
Indian Navy invited from unmarried eligible male/female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in Executive Branch viz. General Service / Hydro and Technical Branch (General Service / Naval Architecture) and Permanent Commission (PC) in Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) in the Indian Navy for Jun 18 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India..
- Name of posts: Short Service Commissioned Officers for Executive Branch & Technical Branch
- Educational qualification: Candidates who have passed Engineering degree or in the final year of Engineering course in any of the undermentioned disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th /7th semester in regular/integrated course candidates respectively .
- Executive Branch (General Service/ Hydrography Cadre): BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline)
- Technical Branch:
- Engineering Branch (General Service): (i) Marine (ii) Mechanical (iii) Aeronautical (iv) Production (v) Metallurgy (vi) Control (vii) Electrical or Electronics (viii) Telecommunications (ix) Computer Science (x) Instrumentation (xi) Instrumentation & Control (xii) Automation & Robotics (xiii) Industrial Engineering & Management (xiv) Automotive (xv) Mechtronics (xvi) Aerospace and BS Marine Engineering.
- Electrical Branch (General Service): (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Computer Science (v) Power Engineering (vi) Electronic & Communications (vii) Control System Engineering (viii) Power Electronics (ix) Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control Engineering (xi) Electronics & Instrumentation.
- Age limit: Born between 02 Jul 1993 & 01 Jan 1999 (both dates inclusive).
- The selection procedure is as follows:-
- IHQ of MoD reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut off/ based on percentage of marks obtained in BE/B.Tech without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam during Nov 17 – Mar 18. Selected candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the first day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will be appointed for training as per all India merit of SSB marks depending on the number of vacancies.
- Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under any circumstance.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB dates be addressed to the call up officer of the SSB on receipt of call up letter. Candidates are to download the call up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) at SMS/email (provided by candidate in their application).
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for that type of commission. Candidates will carry photocopy of the first page of pass book or cheque leaf where the name, A/C No. & IFSC details are mentioned, while appearing for SSB.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 05/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/08/2017
- SSB Interview Date: Between November 2017 to March 2018.
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.