39 Field Ammunition Depot Jobs 2017 – 320 Tradesman Mate & Fireman Posts
Ministry of Defence 37 Field Ammunition Depot C/O 56 APO published an official notification for Recruitment of Tradesman Mate & Fireman for 320 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about Indian Army Recruitment 2017 Tradesman Mate Fireman Vacancies including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
39 Field Ammunition Depot Jobs 2017 has announced a vacancy notification of Indian Army Recruitment 2017 for Tradesman Mate & Fireman 320 Vacancies. The official notification regarding this recruitment drive has already been released and is available at the official website. Candidates can also download the Indian Army Tradesman Mate Recruitment Notification from the below mentioned download link from our website which we have provided below at the end of this post.
- No. of posts: 320
- Name of posts:
- Tradesman Mate: 316 Posts
- Fireman: 04 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for These Army Jobs
- Educational qualification:
- Tradesman Mate: Matriculation or equivalent pass. Capable of passing Written exam as it involves induction to Group ‘C’ post. Should be sturdy and be able to carry loads (Ammunition boxes filled/unfilled. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable).
- Fireman: Matriculation or equivalent pass
- Age limit: As Per Indian Army Rules
- Pay Scale: Candidates can get salary For Tradesman Mate – Rs. 18000-56900/- & Rs. 19900-63200/- for Fireman (Per month).
What is the Process for Selection this Army job?
- Final selection will be based on Physical Test & Written Test. The selection will be made strictly on the merit basis.
Physical endurance test/Skill test (whichever applicable)
- 1.5 Km run in 6 Mins.
- Carrying a weight 50 Kg to a distance of 200 Mtrs in 100 Sec.
- Carrying a man (Fireman lift of 63.5 Kgs to a distance of 183 meters within 96 seconds.
- Clearing 2.7 meters wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump)
- Climbing 3 meters vertical rope using hands and feet.
- Run 1.6 Km in 6 Mins.
- Physical Fitness:
- Height without shoes – 165 cms provided that a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for member of Scheduled Tribes.
- Chest (unexpanded)-81.5 cms & Chest (on expansation ) – 85 cms
- Weight – 50 Kgs (minimum)
- Endurance test
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern:
- The question papers of written test (objective type) will be in bilingual ie English & Hindi as under:
- Tradesman Mate & Fireman: (2 Hours - 20 Minutes extra for visually handicapped candidates)
- General intelligence and reasoning: 25 Question & 25 Marks
- Numerical aptitude: 25 Question & 25 Marks
- General English : 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- General Awareness : 50 Questions & 50 Marks
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 25/- & in an envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ____________________”ordinary post/ Registered post/ Speed post to given below address.
Address: Government Of India Ministry Of Defence, 39 Field Ammunition Depot Pin-900309 c/o 56 Apo, Bharatpur
- Date of Advertisement: 14/07/2017.
- Last Date for receipt of Application : within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for remote area candidates : Within 28 days from the date of advertisement.
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.