CSBC Recruitment 2017
Central Selection Board of Constable - CSBC, Bihar published an official notification for Recruitment of Constable for 9900 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 9900
- Name of posts: Constable
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or University .
- Age limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years
- Application Fee: Candidate belonging to General /OBC/OBC-NCL have to pay Rs. 450/- & Rs. 112/- for SC/ST candidates through using Debit Cards, Credit Cards & Internet Banking Only.
- Final selection will be based on written examination & Physical test.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern & Syllabus for written exam: Click here
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 31/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 30/08/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.