Madras Fertilizers Limited - MFL published an official notification for Recruitment of Graduate Engineering Apprentices, Technician (Diploma) Apprentices, Trade Apprentices for 71 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 71 posts
- Name of posts:
- Graduate Engineering Apprentices: 06 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 05 post
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering:01 post
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: 45 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 13 post
- Mechanical Engineering: 20 post
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 05 post
- Civil Engineering: 02 post
- Electronics & Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Control Engineering: 05 post
- Trade Apprentices: 20 posts
- Fitter: 06 post
- Turner: 01 post
- Welder: 01 post
- Electrician: 04 post
- Instrument Mechanic: 04 post
- Ref.A.C.Mech.: 01 post
- Mech. Motor Vehicle: 01 post
- Mech. Diesel: 01 post
- Droughts man Mechanic: 01 post
- Educational qualification: Graduate Engineering in Chemical/ Electrical or Electronics Engineering for GADA, Polytechnic Diploma with 3 years passing qualification for Diploma in Modern Office Practice Apprentices and ITI in above-given trades for ITI Trade Apprentice.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 09/08/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.