National Dairy Development Board - NDDB published an official notification for Recruitment of Project Coordinator, Project Officer- World Bank Project posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Project Coordinator - World Bank Project
- Project Officer - World Bank Project
- Educational qualification & Experience :
- Project Coordinator - World Bank Project: BE/ B Tech (Dairy Technology) with minimum 10 years of relevant experience. Candidates with Full-time MBA/ MSW/ PGDM-Rural Management will have an added advantage.
- Project Officer - World Bank Project: Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 2 years of relevant experience preferably in the area of dairy. However, candidates with Full-time MBA/ MSW/ PGDM-Rural Management will have an added advantage.
- Age limit:
- Project Coordinator - World Bank Project: Maximum 40 years
- Project Officer - World Bank Project: Maximum 30 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 06/08/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.