Bank Of Maharashtra published an official notification for Recruitment of Manager (MMGS-II) Security officer for 13 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 13
- Name of posts: Manager (MMGS-II) Security officer
- Educational qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government.
- Experience: An Officer with 5 years of commissioned Service in Army/Navy/Air Force and not below the rank of Captain or equivalent or an officer not below the rank of Asst. Commandant in para Military Forces or police officer not below the rank of Asst. Superintendent of police/Dy. Superintendent of police with 5 years experience. At the time of retirement, candidate should have with EXEMPLARY character and the same should be mentioned in the discharge book.
- Age limit: 25 to 40 years
- Application Fee: Rs. 600/- for OBC / General (Application fee + intimation charges) & Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD (intimation charges only)
- The Selection for the post of Manager- Security is on the basis of short-listing and Group Discussions / or Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 12/08/2017
- Last date for online application: 02/09/2017
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy of online application with enclosures.: 12/09/2017
- Date of GD/Interview: Will be informed separately.
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.