UPSC CMS Examination Notification 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination, 2017. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Exam name: Combined Medical Services (CMS)
- Educational qualification: For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- Age limit: A candidate for this examination must not have attained the age of 32 years as on 1st August, 2017, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1985.
- Examination Fees: Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Physical and Medical Standards: Candidates must be physically and medically fit according to the physical/medical standards for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 as per regulations contained in Appendix III to the Rules of the Examination.
Related: UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Technical Officer, Asst. Registrar General & Other (Advt. No.: 08/2017)
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26/04/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 19/05/2017