UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) published notification for recruitment for 179 Assistant Commandant Posts. The mode of application for UPSC CAPF AC Jobs is Online. Already the UPSC Online applications started. The educational qualification for the applicants is, should have completed graduation in any stream from any recognized University/Board of the respective states are eligible for the UPSC CAPF Assitant Commandant Notification 2017. Online applications accepted until the last date i.e., 5th May 2017.
Union Public Service Commission CAPF (AC) Notification 2017
The job seekers desired to apply for UPSC CAPF Jobs 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria as in the notification. Coming to the educational qualification of the applicants, candidates should have completed graduation in any of the streams from any recognized University/Board of any state. As on 1st August 2017, the aspirants age should not less than 20 years and should not exceed 25 years for UPSC CAPF Recruitment. Read the notification carefully before applying for the Assistant Commandant post. As the UPSC CAPF organization is looking for hard working and well-talented candidates. Get the application form from www.upsc.gov.in and submit the applications before 5th May 2017.
- No. of posts: 179
- Name of posts: Assistant Commandant
- BSF: 28 Posts
- CRPF: 65 Posts
- CISF: 23 Posts
- SSB: 63 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for 179 UPSC CAPF AC Vacancies 2017
- Educational qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree of a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Age limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 25 years on 1st August, 2017, i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1992 and not later than 1st August, 1997
- Application Fee: Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ST candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- Aspirants applied for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017 are selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Standards Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Standards Test.
- Interview/ Personality Test
How to apply online for Union Public Service Commission CAPF recruitment 2017
- At first, visit the official website of UPSC Board wwwupsc.gov.in
- Then on the home page check for UPSC CAPF Recruitment 2017.
- Now, check for the link UPSC Assistant CommandantApplication form and click on it.
- Fill the application form with the essential details of the candidate like name, age, address, qualification.
- Then, click on the submit Button.
- then the application form is successfully Submitted.
- At last, Take the print out of the application form for future use
- EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.08/2017-CPF
- Online application start from: 12/04/2017
- Last date for online application: 05/05/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Written examination: 23rd July, 2017