Ludhiana District Court Recruitment 2017
Office of the District and Sessions Judge, Ludhiana published notification for recruitment for 51 Clerk & Stenographer Grade III on Adhoc Basis. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
Job details & qualification:
- No of post: 51 posts
- Name of posts:
- Clerk: 42 posts
- Educational qualification: The candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science oi equivalent thereto from a recognized University and he should have passed Matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subjects. The candidate should also have proficiency in computers.
- Stenographer Grade III: 09 posts
- Educational qualification: The candidate should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized University and he will have to qualify the English Shorthand test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. and 20 w.p.m. for transcription of the same on the date of test. The candidate should also have proficiency in computers (word processing and spread sheet).
- Age limit: The candidate should be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 01.01.2017. Age Relaxation as per GOI Rules.
- Pay scale: 10300-34800 + ₹ 3200 Grade Pay & ₹ 5910-20200 + ₹ 2800 Grade Pay
- Computer Proficiency Test for Clerk; Shorthand Test for Steno.
How to apply:
- Application on prescribed proforma along with attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e. proof of qualification, date of birth, category i.e. General/SC/OBC/ESM etc., two passport size photographs (one to be pasted on the right upper side of the prescribed proforma) shall reach this office.
- Last date: 09/05/2017