Indian Navy SSC Job 2017
Indian Navy invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission (SSC) in following branches / Cadres of Indian Navy for the course commencing Jan 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India. You can view official advertisement by following link.
- Total no. of Posts: 28
- Name of posts: SSC Officer for Course Commencing Jan 2018
- SSC (Edn.):
- M.sc. Physics (with Maths in B.SC): 04 Posts
- M.sc. Maths (with Physics in B.SC): 04 Posts
- M.sc. Chemistry (with Physics in B.SC): 02 Posts
- M.A. (English): 02 Posts
- M.A. (History): 02 Posts
- PC (Logistics: 14 Posts
- Educational qualification:
- SSC (Edn.): M.sc. Physics (with Maths in B.SC), M.sc. Maths (with Physics in B.SC), M.sc. Chemistry (with Physics in B.SC), M.A. (English), M.A. (History) with 60% Marks.
- PC (Logistics): BE / Tech in any discipline or MBA or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc (IT) with 1st class and a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or MCA / M.sc (IT) with 60% Marks.
- Age limit:
- Education Cadre: Born between 02/01/1993 to 01/01/1997 (Both dates inclusive)
- Logistics Cadre: Born between 02/01/1993 to 01/01/1998 (Both dates inclusive)
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled form Jan 17 to Aug 17 at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam. Interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting of Intelligence Test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conducted on the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprising of Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
SSC Officer Education & Permanent Commission Branch Physical Standard:
- Height and Weight: Minimum height for male - 157 cms and with correlated weight.
- Eye Sight: Minimum visual Acuity for both eyes is 6/12 for Executive (GS/Hydro)cadre and 6/24 for Technical (Submarine Specialisation) correctable to 6/6 (both eyes) with glasses.
- Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal areas communities as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
How to apply:
- Candidates are to register and fill application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Online application start from: 01/04/2017
- Last date for online application: 20/04/2017