Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 – PO Various Post
Lakshmi Vilas Bank has dispatched an official advertisement for various Probationary Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this post. Lakshmi Vilas Bank Notification 2017, Job contenders must have finished any Degree from recognized university with minimum aggregate marks. Lakshmi Vilas Bank is going to filling up with the various vacancies post of Probationary Officer. Applicants are advised register an online application on or before last date. Job seekers age limit must be as per the notification released by the organization. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
Applicants should submit the online application form on or before 06th March 2017. To apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Jobs 2017 applicants need to pay the application fee as per govt norms. Finalized candidates will receive the consolidated pay band as per govt norms. After filling the complete details candidates can submit the application form on or before the final date. Appellants Selection Process will be based on the performance in the Shortlisting and Interview conducted by Lakshmi Vilas Bank. For more details regarding Lakshmi Vilas Bank Notification 2017 approach the official website.
- Name of posts: Probationary Officer
Eligibility Criteria of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017
- Educational qualification: Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
- Age limit: 20 to 30 years (as on 01/03/2017)
- Application Fee: The applicable exam fee for Probationary Officer is Rs. 650/-. The applicants should pay the exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. The examination fee has to be paid only through online and no other mode of payment is permissible.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and the candidates successfully clearing Group Discussion will be called for Personal Interview thereafter
LVB PO Exam pattern & Syllabus
ONLINE EXAMINATION: The objective type online examination consists of (i) Numerical Ability, (ii) Analytical Ability, (iii) Verbal Ability, (iv)Banking Awareness. (v) Computer / General Knowledge (Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes).
- Numerical Ability: 25 (Questions)
- Analytical Ability: 25 (Questions)
- Verbal Ability: 30 (Questions)
- Banking Awareness: 40 (Questions)
- Computer /General Knowledge: 30 (Questions)
- Total: 150 (Question)
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
Online examination centers: Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Karur (Tamil Nadu), Bangalore (Karnataka), New Delhi (Delhi), Hyderabad (Telangana), Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Kolkatta (West Bengal), Ranchi (Jharkhand), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
How to apply:
- Eligible Interested Candidates Apply online through Lakshmi Vilas Bank Website
- Applicants need to go the company website and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Fill the Application form by registering.
- Fill the required details and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- You will receive a provisional Application Number and Password on email/SMS.
- Please make sure you note down the Application Number and Password.
- Log in with the Application Number and Password.
- Finish filling the subsequent pages.
- Scan and Upload your Photograph and Signature
- You will also be required to pay the application fees by clicking on the Payment Tab.
- At the end, read the Declaration, Click on ‘Submit‘ button.
- Online application start from: 29/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 17/04/2017
- Call letter download: One week before the exam date
- Tentative month of online examination During the month: May'2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.