BOB Manipal Jobs for PO in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Manipal published notification for recruitment for Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 400 posts
- Name of post: Probationary Officer
- Educational qualification: 1 year PG Diploma and Finance course
- Age limit: Between 20 to 28 years
- Application fees: Intimation Charges (Payable from 01/04/2017 to 01/05/2017 (Online payment) both dates inclusive Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates & Rs. 750/- for all others.
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Psychometric Assessment, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Related: Indian Navy SSC Officer for Course Commencing Jan 2018
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01/04/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online and Payment of Fees: 01/05/2017
- Last date for Online Registration: 01/05/2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination: 12/05/2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative): 27/05/2017
Related: Laxmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017
- View Official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.