Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam published notification for recruitment for 6027 Teachers in Lower Primary School, Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, application fees, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 6027 posts
- Name of posts:
- Teachers in Lower Primary School: 3088 posts
- Educational qualification: 50%in Higher Secondary(orits equivalent)with LPTE Tand 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
- Assistant Teacher: 1129 posts
- Educational qualification: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University
- Pay Band II and UPTET.
- Science Teacher: 161 posts
- Educational qualification: B.Sc. degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics Stream.
- Hindi Teacher: 1473 posts
- Educational qualification: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET.
- Arabic Teacher: 176 posts
- Educational qualification: Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Arabic as one of the subjects and UP TET.
- Age limit: 18 to 43 years
- Application fee: Rs 200 for General/OBC and Rs 150 for ST/SC though IPO (Indian Postal Order) in favour "Director of Elementary Education, Assam"
Related: Bank Of Baroda Manipal Recruitment 2017-18 for 400 Probationary Officer
How to apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting date of apply online: 08/04/2017
- Last date of apply online: 30/04/2017
Related: Indian Navy SSC Officers for Course Commencing Jan 2018
- View more information here
- Apply online
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.