SSA Assam Teachers Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Mission - SSA, Assam published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Teachers for 7042 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 7042
- Name of posts: Assistant Teachers
- Lower Primary Level: 5854 Posts
- Upper Primary Level – Social Science: 911 Posts
- Upper Primary Level – Maths - Science: 277 Posts
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Criteria
- Educational qualification:
- Lower Primary Level: At least 50% marks in Senior/Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP-TET/CTET or Graduation (from UGC recognized University) with LP-TET/CTET.
- Upper Primary Level – Social Science: At least 50% marks in Graduation (from UGC recognized University) with UP-TET/CTET or Graduation (from UGC recognized University) with UP-TET/CTET.
- Upper Primary Level – Maths - Science: At least 50% marks in Graduation (B.Sc.) from UGC recognized University with UP-TET/CTET.
- Age limit: 18 to 43 years
- Application Fee: Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application you have to pay For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is – Rs. 200/- & For All Other Candidates (SC/ST/PH/BPL) Application Fee is – Rs. 150/-.
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Selection Process
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply for SSA Assistant Teachers:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
SSA Assam Assistant Teacher Important dates:
- Online application start from: 03/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 15/07/2017