Union Public Service Commission - UPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Associate Professor, Stores Officer for 02 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Adv. No: 12/2017
- Name of posts:
- Associate Professor: 01
- Stores Officer: 01
- Educational qualification:
- Associate Professor: Good academic record with a Ph. D Degree in the discipline of Political Science. Fifty five percent of the marks, or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master's Degree level. Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided Doctoral candidates and research students. A minimum score of 300 as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by University Grants Commission in these regulations.
- Stores Officer: Master’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy/Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology of a recognized University or equivalent (Equivalent Educational Qualification is nil).
- Associate Professor: A minimum of five years of experience of teaching and/or research in Political Science an academic research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a university or college or accredited research institution or Industry excluding the period of Ph. D Research with evidence of published work and a minimum of five publications as books and/or research in Political Science or policy papers indexed or ISBN or ISSN numbered books or journals and university developed ISBN or ISSN list of journals hosted in the website of the concerned university.
- Stores Officer: One year’s experience in a responsible capacity in care, custody and handling stores Medical Store or a similar Organisation.
- Age limit:
- Associate Professor: 50 years
- Stores Officer: 30 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 13/07/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 14/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.