Arunachal Pradesh PSC Jr Specialist Doctor Vacancy 2017
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission - APPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Jr Specialist Doctor for 134 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 134
- Name of posts: Jr Specialist Doctor
APPSC Jr. Specialist Doctor Eligibility Criteria
- Educational qualification:
- Candidates must hold a recognized Medical Degree.
- Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in the concerned speciality.
- Experience: Working experience of 3 (three) years for post graduate degree holders and 5(five) years for post graduate Diploma holders. However, working experience may be relaxed if there is shortage of such experience candidates in concerned discipline
- Age limit: Not exceeding 40 years (as on 31/07/2017)
- Application Fee: Rs. 120/- for APST and 180/- for others in the form of DD/IPO in favour of Secretary, Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Itanagar
APPSC Jr. Specialist Doctor Selection Process
- The Selection will be made through Viva-voce/Interview only.
APPSC Jr. Specialist Doctor How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with the duly filled up format, candidates must enclose the following self attested documents, other wise the application will be rejected:
- Self attested 2 (two) copies of recent color pass-port size photographs with self attestation in the front size which should be pasted on the space provided in the application form and attendance sheet.
- Self attested copies of certificates and marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Self attested copy of APST certificate and copy of PRC in case of General candidates.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 29/06/2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 31/07/2017
- Date of Written Examination: Aug/Sep 2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.