Army Air Defence Recruitment 2017
Army Air Defence Records - AAD, Odisha published an official notification for Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk for 19 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 19
- Name of posts: Lower Division Clerk
AAD LDC Eligibility Criteria
- Educational qualification:
- 12th Class passed from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Salary: Rs 19,900 Per Month.
AAD LDC Selection Process
- Final selection will be based on Written Examination / Skill Test / Interview.
AAD LDC How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application should be submitted on plain paper neatly typed as per prescribed format. Envelope containing application should be superscribed 'APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LDC'. A Self addressed envelope duly affixed Rs.25/- postal stamp must be enclosed for receipt of call letter.
Address: The Commanding Officer Army Air Defence Records, Gopalpur Military Station, Ganjam, Odisha – 761052