Odisha Postal Circle MTS Recruitment 2017
The Post office of Odisha published an official notification for Recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) for 144 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment 2017Odisha Postal Circle Invite Application for 144 Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Vacancies Candidates can Download Official Advertisement & Apply Online through the link provided below..
- No. of posts: 144
- Name of posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- Educational qualification: Matriculation or ITI from recognized Boards.
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years
- Cost of Application Form Registration: Rs. 100- for all categories of applicants who have registered.
- Examination Fee: The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- Final selection will be based on written examination.
MTS Exam pattern
- The applicants shall be subjected to an Aptitude Test with a total 100 maximum marks covering the following subjects/topics. Aptitude Test will be comprising four parts (Part A, B, C(I) & C(II)). The duration of the Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours (120 minutes). There is no negative marking.
MTS Exam Syllabus
- Part A General Knowledge (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each):
- Topics: Indian Geography, Freedom struggle, Culture and Sports, General Polity and Constitution of India, Indian Economy, General science, Current affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of tenth standard.
- Part B Mathematics (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each):
- Topics: Number systems, Decimals and Fractions, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and loss, Simple interest, Average , Discount, Partnership, Time & work, and Time & distance.
- Part C (i) English (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each):
- Topics: Articles, Prepositions, Conjuctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence structure, Proverbs, Phrases& question from a small unseen passage.
- Part C (ii) Regional Language- Odia (25 marks with 25 questions of 1 mark each):
- Topics- Mishra o Sanyukta Vakya, Vakya ra Rupantara, Swara Sandhi, Alankara, Rudhi Lokakatha, Ashuddha Vakya Suddharupa, Padhinathiba Gandyansha
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: RE/30-13/2017
- Starting Date of Apply Online: 23/06/2017
- Last date to Apply online: 22/07/2017
- Last Date of payment: 22/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.