Abhyudaya Co-operator Bank BM, Acctt. & Special Officer Jobs 2017
Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank published an official notification for Recruitment of Branch Manager, Accountant & Special Officer for 12 posts in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Karnataka. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates..
- No. of posts: 12
- Name of posts:
- Branch Manager: 08 Posts
- Accountant: 03 Posts
- Special Officer: 01 Post
- Educational qualification & Age limit (as on 31.05.2017):
- Branch Manager: Post graduate / Graduate from recognized university. Candidate with 2 years full time Master’s degree in finance / Banking will be given preference. JAIIB / CAIIB will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 35 years
- Accountant: Post graduate/Graduate from recognized university. JAIIB / CAIIB will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 30 years
- Special Officer: The candidate should be a Retired Police Officer (ACP or above) or Ex-Serviceman (Captain and above).
- Upto 60 years
- Branch Manager: Minimum 7 years service in Urban Co-operative or in Nationalized Bank and at least 3 years in similar capacity.
- Accountant: Minimum 5 years service in Urban Co-operative or Nationalized Bank and at least 2 years in similar capacity
- Special Officer: The candidate should have minimum 5 years experience as Security Officer in administration of Watchman / Security Guards & their Training.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above mentioned criteria and relevant experience are requested to mail their latest C.V giving full details of information in respect of age, qualification and experience to given below address.
- Advertisement published Date: 22/06/2017
- Last Date for Submission of Applications: 07 days from the date of publication of Advertisement