UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commotion - UPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Associate Professor & Stores Officer for 02 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Associate Professor in Political Science: 01 Post
- Stores Officer: 01 Post
- Educational qualification:
- Associate Professor in Political Science: (i) Good academic record with a Ph. D Degree in the discipline of Political Science. (ii) Fifty five percent of the marks, or equivalent grade wherever grading system is followed at the Master's Degree level. (iii) Contribution to educational innovation, design of new curricula and courses, and technology – mediated teaching learning process with evidence of having guided Doctoral candidates and research students. (iv) A minimum score of 300 as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by University Grants Commission in these regulations
- 50 years
- Stores Officer: Master’s degree in Chemistry or Pharmacy/Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemical Engineering/Chemical Technology of a recognized University or equivalent (Equivalent Educational Qualification is nil).
- 30 years
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100.
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.12/2017
- Online application start from: 24/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 13/07/2017
- Last date for receipt of application: 14/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.