The Indian Navy published an official notification for Recruitment of Chef, Steward, Hygienist posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- Name of posts:
- Educational qualification: Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Age limit: Candidates should be born between 01/04/1997 to 31/03/2001(Both dates inclusive)
- Application Fee: The Application can be uploaded from Common Service Centers - CSC across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60/-. This facility is entirely optional.
- Final selection will be based on Written Test & Physical Fitness test - PFT
Exam pattern & syllabus:
- Written test:
- The question paper will be objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of two section i.e. Science & Mathematics & General Knowledge
- Exam duration: 45 minutes
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- This test is mandatory for selection
- PFT will consist of 1.6 km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squats (Uthak baithak) and 10 push-ups.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 09/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.