Center for Marine Living Resources and Ecology - CLMRE published an official notification for Recruitment of Project Scientist and Junior Research Fellows for 45 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 45
- Name of posts:
- Project Scientist 'C':05 posts
- Project Scientist 'B': 10 posts
- Junior Research Fellows (JRF): 30 posts
- Educational qualification & Experience:
- Project Scientist ‘C’ and Project Scientist ‘B’ : Candidate must have completed M.Sc in Natural Sciences/ Earth Sciences/ Oceanography/ Marine Sciences or any branch of Physics, Chemistry or Biology. The Candidates must have at least 60% marks in qualifying degree and three years of research/ Experience in there relevant field.
- Junior Research Fellows : M.Sc in Natural science/ Earth Science/ Oceanography with 60% of qualifying degree in their relevant field.
- Age limit:
- Project Scientist ‘C’: 40 years
- Project Scientist ‘B’: 35 years
- Junior Research Fellows: 30 years
- Application Fee: a
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 26/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 25/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.