Allahabad High Court published notification for recruitment for 95 Law Clerk (Trainee). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, how to apply, application fees, important dates, important links all are as under. View more details for above said post by following link.
- No of posts: 95 posts
- Name of post: Law Clerk (Trainee)
- Educational qualification: Three Years Professional/ Five Years Integrated Degree in law from any law college or recognized University.
- Age limit: 21 to 26 years
- Application fees: 300/-
- Making selection will affect basis on interview.
How to apply:
- Law Clerk (Trainee) Applications by High court of Judicature at Allahabad invite in prescribed format which may be purchased from High court Counter of Allahabad by pay application fee or download from www.allahabadhighcourt.in thereafter pay fee by DD in favour "Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad" candidates are required affix recently passport size photograph, signature at given proper palace and send along with self-attested copies of certificates, affix Rs. 40 worth stamp in an envelope and send to following address.
- "The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad" by Registered, Speed post with AD through Courier.
- Last date of Receipt Application: 30/06/2016