SBI Dean of studies Jobs 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) invites appointment of a Dean of studies on contractual basis for its new Institute, State Bank Institute of Management (SBIM), Plot No. IIF/2, Action Area-II, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata ((Functioning proposed from April 2017). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
Note: This advertisement is in modification of our earlier advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-DEAN/2016-17/16 dated 25.01.2017. Experience criteria stands revised. The candidates who have already applied for the post in response to our advertisement No. CRPD/SCO-DEAN/2016-17/16 dated 25.01.2017 need not apply again and their candidature will be considered for the process.
- Name of posts: Dean of Studies for its new Management Institute
Related: Bank Of Baroda Manipal Recruitment 2017-18 for 400 Probationary Officer
- Educational qualification: MBA from Top Indian/International ‘B’ Schools, OR Ph.D. from Top Indian University or Top Indian /International B-Schools. Preference will be given to those having MBA/Ph.D. in the discipline of Banking and Finance.
- Experience: The candidate should have adequate experience in a leading industry / educational / research institute.
- Age limit: Minimum: 40 Years, Maximum 65 years (as on 01.02.2017)
- Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and shortlisted candidates will be called for interaction. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interaction.
How to apply:
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post to the address mentioned in the application form along with the photocopies of following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Certificates and testimonials regarding academic qualifications.
- Certificates regarding experience in the relevant area.
- A one page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” in original from the employer at the time of interaction.
Related: Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/ SCO-DEAN/2016-17/16A
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 20/04/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Download application form: Click here
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.