SBI Advisor Jobs 2017
State Bank of India (SBI) is looking for appointment of Defence Banking Advisor (DBA Air- Force) and Circle Defence Banking Advisors (CDBA) on contract basis. The details relating to the posts, eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions are as under. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of Posts: 02
- Name of posts:
- Defence Banking Advisor (Air force): 01 Post
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor (Army): 01 Post
- Educational qualification: Various degree (see details in official notification)
- Compensation Package:
- Defence Banking Advisor: CTC (Fixed compensation package per annum) will be Rs. 32 lacs (including pension before commutation being drawn by the applicant). Salary components will consist of Basic, HRA and conveyance allowance.
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor: CTC (Fixed compensation package per annum) will be Rs. 21 lacs (including pension before commutation being drawn by the applicant). Salary components will consist of Basic, HRA and conveyance allowance.
- Valid applications will be short listed by the committee of specialists/experts and the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Final selection will be on the basis of performance in interview.
Related: Bank Of Baroda Manipal Recruitment 2017-18 for 400 Probationary Officer
How to apply:
- The completed application with photograph & signature of the applicant should be sent by post to the address mentioned in the application along with the following papers.
- Proof of age (Copy of 10th standard/ 12th standard certificate or Discharge certificate showing the Date of Birth).
- Copy of Discharge certificate.
- One page write-up as separate annexure, describing career and performance achievements in service and details of gallantry awards/medals if any with supporting documents.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Quasi-Government offices, Public Sector undertaking including
- Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions will be required to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the Name of the Post applied for.
- Advertisement No.: CRPD/CON/DBA-CDBA/2017-18/01
- Last date for Receipt of Application: 24/04/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Download Application form: Click here
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.