DENA Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Dena Bank published notification for recruitment for Probationary Officer (PO) Posts in the year 2017. Good News for all job seeker who want to get jobs in Dena Bank,Candidates those who looking for Dena Bank Jobs 2017 may use this opportunity and apply before 9th May 2017. Latest Jobs Career Notification Advertisement in Dena Bank Recruitment 2017. You can view more details about this recruitment in this update. View more details about recruitment for e.g. education qualification, selection process, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 300
- Name of posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- Educational qualification: Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Age limit: 20 to 29 years (as on 01/04/2017)
- Application Fee: Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Online payment) both dates inclusive. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate:
- Rs. 400/- for all others
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Dena Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Selection Process:
- Candidates shall be selected through a selection process consisting of online exam (objective + descriptive) followed by Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Selected candidates will attend one year intensive training programme under Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance at Amity University as above.
Dena Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
- Objective Tet (2 Hours):
- Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- General Awareness (related to Banking Industry): 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- English Language: 50 Questions & 50 Marks
- Descriptive test (30 Minutes)
- English Language: 02 Qeustions & 50 Marks
- Group discussion: 20 Marks
- Persnola Interview: 80 Marks
- Total Marks: 350 Marks
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview: The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
- The final merit list for selection will be on the basis of performance in Online Test (objective + descriptive), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
Related: IBPS Recruitment 2017 for DGM & CFO
How to apply:
- Log on to Dena Bank careers page at official website www.denabank.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the Dena Bank Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 online application form
- Start date for Online Registration 18.04.2017
- Online Payment of Application Fees 18.04.2017 to 09.05.2017
- Last date for Online Registration 09.05.2017
- Last date for printing your application: 24.05.2017
- Download of Call letter for Examination After 30.05.2017
- Date of Examination (Tentative) 11.06.2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.