IBPS Recruitment 2017
Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published notification for recruitment for DGM (Accounts) & CFO. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of post, name of post, how to apply, address details, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of post: 01 post
- Name of post: DGM (Accounts) & CFO
- Educational qualification: Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant.
- Minimum Work Experience: 15 to 20 years of experience in handling finance, Accounts, Taxation, Internal Audit, Budget preparation, Recovery, Investment etc.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 63 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/04/1954 (date inclusive) & Age criteria will however not be applicable for internal candidates already with IBPS under contractual agreement.
- Selection will be made by a committee and such selection will be Final.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates who are meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria as on 01.04.2017 only may forward their applications giving details of job experience, on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to following address.
- The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400101.
- Last date of receipt of application is 28/04/2017 (before 5.00 pm)