India Government Mint. Hyderabad (T.S) Recruitment 2017
India Government Mint, Hyderabad (Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India LTD - SPMCIL) has published the Recruitment Notification for Jr Assistant, Technician & Supervisor Posts. Eligible Interested Candidates Can Apply Via Online Mode. Last Date for Submitting Online Application form 01 May 2017.
- No. of posts: 201
- Name of posts:
- Junior Technician: 141 Posts
- Supervisor: 09 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (JOA): 51 Posts
- Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Junior Technician:
- 10th pass with Full-time ITI Certificate in respective Trade from a recognized Board/ Institute or Equivalent.
- Desirable: Diploma holders.
- First Class Diploma in Engineering in respective discipline from recognized University/ Board/ Institution or Equivalent.
- Desirable: B.Tech/ B.E. in respective discipline.
- Junior Office Assistant:
- Graduation Degree with at least 55% marks and computer knowledge with typing speed in English @ 40 wpm/ Hindi @ 30 wpm.
- Desirable: Proficiency in office assistance
- Age limit:
- Jr. Technician: 18 to 25 Years (Candidates should have born between 2-4-1992 to 1-4-1999)
- Supervisor: 18 to 30 Years (Candidates should have born between 2-4-1987 to 1-4-1999)
- JOA: 18 to 28 Years (Candidates should have born between 2-4-1989 to 1-4-1999)
- Application Fee: Rs. 400/- (Each Post) for General and OBC Candidates. The Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen are exempted from payment of application fees. The payment can be made through Online Payment Mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- Candidates Will be Selected On the Basis of their performance in Written and Interview Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 1/2017 & 2/2017
- Commencement of on-line registration of application: 10/04/2017
- Closure of registration of application: 01/05/2017
- Closure for editing application details: 01/05/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 16/05/2017
- Online Fee Payment: 10/04/2017 to 01/05/2017