Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
Indian Navy published notification for recruitment for Naval Armament Inspection Cadre of Indian Navy for the course commencing January 2018 at Indian Naval Academy (INA). View more details about education qualification, selection process, physical standards, age limit all are as under. You can view official notification, application form mention below link.
- No of posts: 08 posts
- Name of posts: NAI Cadre of Indian Navy
- Educational qualification: BE./B.Tech in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Production/Instrumentation/IT/Chemical/Metallurgy/Aerospace Engineering.
- Height & Weight
- Male: 157 cm
- Female: 152 cm
- Eye sight: The minimum acceptable vision standards for distance is 6/60.
Related: UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Foreman, Data Processing Asst. & Employment Officer (Advt. No.: 07/2017)
- Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 08/04/2017
- Last date for online application: 27/04/2017