Bank Recruitment for Manager (Security) 2017
Punjab National Bank (PNB) published notification for recruitment for 45 Manager (Security). View more information about Punjab National Bank (PNB) recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, application fees, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 45 posts
- Name of post: Manager (Security)
- Educational qualification: Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by Govt. of India.
- Post Qualification Work Experience & Other stipulations: An Officer with 5 years Commissioned Service in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force OR A Gazetted Police/Para Military/Central Police Organization’s officer not below the rank of Assistant Comdt. With minimum of 05 years of service in grade pay (as per VI pay Commission) of Rs.5,400/- and above.
- Age limit: Min- 21 Years Max-35 Year
- Application fees: 300/-
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to apply:
- Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link <Recruitment> and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of Manager-Security’
- Opening Date for downloading the application form and cash voucher: 15/04/2017
- Closing Date for downloading the application form and cash voucher (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas): 01/05/2017
- Last date for Receipt Of Application with all enclosures at our office (Only by Speed/registered post): 06/05/2017