ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017
Employees State Insurance Scheme (ESIC), Delhi published notification for recruitment for the post of Teaching Vacancies. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, name of post, how to apply, Interview place, Important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 102
- Name of posts:
- ESIC PGIMER & Medical College, Joka, Kolkata (West Benagal): 37
- Professor: 10 Posts
- Associate Professor: 16 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 11 Posts
- ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar, Hyderabad (Telangana): 65
- Professor: 13 Posts
- Associate Professor: 19 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 33 Posts
- Educational qualification: A Post Graduate (Master's) degree in relevant medical discipline with teaching experience. (see details in official advertisement)
- Age limit: Maximum 50 years for all posts
- Application Fee: Rs. 250/- though DD in favour "ESI Fund Account No: I" which payable at respective city. SC / ST Candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fees.
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format along with self attested copies of documents/ certificates & in a cover should be superscribed as “Application for the post of _______________ for ESIC PGIMER & Medical College, Joka/ ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar __________ (Name of the ESIC Medical Education Institute for which the candidates wants to apply) by Registered Post/ Speed Post.
- Last date of Receipt Application: 02/05/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Download application form: Click here
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.