Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defence) published notification for recruitment for Navik 10 + 2 Entry for 02/2017 Batch. You can view official advertisement by following link. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Navik (General Duty)
- Educational qualification: 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State government.
- Age limit: 18-22 years as on Born between 01 August 1995 to 31 July 1999.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized Military Doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Enrolled Personnel on entry.
- Height: Minimum height 157 cms. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. orders.
- Chest: Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age +10% acceptable.
- Hearing: Normal *Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination.
- Visual Standards: 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye) (Candidates using glasses are not eligible)
- Final selection will be based on Interview
Related: Federal Bank Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Officers
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 10/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 22/03/2017
Related: UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer & Jr Analyst (Technical) (Advt. No. 05/2017)
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.