Federal Bank, one of India’s leading private sector banks published notification for recruitment for Specialist Officer (Trade Finance). View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- Name of posts: Specialist Officer (Trade Finance)
- Educational qualification: Should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation in Finance / International Business with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA, CFA, MBA (Finance OR International Business), CDCS Certification, would be an added advantage.
- Age limit: 30 years
- Online Aptitude Test and / or Group Discussion and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection to be decided by the Bank. The selection process is likely to be conducted at the following centers / locations depending upon the number of applications shortlisted.
- Bangalore, Cochin, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 15/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.