JRF Recruitment 2017
Indian Institute Of Advanced Research (IIAR), Gandhinagar published notification for recruitment for Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Applications are invited for the position of the Junior Research Fellow at Center of Engineering and Enterprise, University and Institute of Advanced Research (UIAR), Gandhinagar. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, no of post, name of post, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No. of posts: 01 post
- Name of posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
- Educational qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry / Nanotechnology / Biochemistry / Life Sciences / Biotechnology) or B.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering) with minimum of 55% marks.
- Age limit: 28 years
- Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply:
- Interested candidates should send the CV and statement of interest in this position by email addressed to Dr Alok Pandya (email@example.com) on or before 21st March, 2017. Interviews for the shortlisted candidates will be held tentatively on first week of April at UIAR, Gandhinagar, Gujarat. Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email.
- Last date for receipt of application: 21/03/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.