CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) published notification for recruitment for 219 Vacancies of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Steno Jobs. Candidates Interested in Central Government Jobs can use the Opportunity of CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2017. Central Reserve Police Force CRPF is Inviting Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017. Job Seekers of Latest Government Jobs in CRPF Can apply Online for the CRPF Asst Sub Inspector Steno Recruitment 2017. The Online Applications of Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017 are available from 27th March 2017 to 25th April 2017. The Complete Details Regarding the CRPF Asst Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017 such as Educational Qualifications, Application Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, No of Vacancies, and other Details had given below.
Details about Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- No. of posts: 219
- Name of posts: Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
Related: The New India Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2017 for 984 Assistants Class III
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Asst Sub Inspector (Steno)
- Educational qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (Class 12th) (under 10+2 system) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
- Note: The equivalency of another board shall be on similar line and recognized from Central Govt. and cannot be replaced by other board exam or technical exam undertaken after class 10th i.e. technical education or other stream are not equivalent. Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
- Skill Test (On computer): Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute & Transcription time :- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- Age limit: 18 to 25 years (The crucial date for determining the age will be 25/04/2017, which is the closing date of application. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 26/04/1992 and not later than 25/04/1999 )
- Application Fee: Male candidates belonging to General(UR) and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as examination fee through following mode: Through SBI Challan (Bank Challan other than SBI will not be accepted) or Payment of fee through SBI Challan will be accepted upto 20/04/2017 only or Net banking through any bank. Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
Selection Process for Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Jobs
- All candidates applying for the recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be asked to appear in Physical Standards Test and documentation. Detailed scrutiny of their eligibility will not be undertaken before PST & documentation. Therefore, it will be the responsibility of the candidate to verify their eligibility as prescribed in this notice before appearing for PST & documentation.
- The recruitment process shall be as under: (I) Physical Standard Test (PST)/Documentation (II) Written examination (III) Skill test (i.e. Stenography/short hand test) (IV) Medical examination and Review Medical Examination (V) Mode of selection/drawal of final merit list.
Exam pattern & Syllabus Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Jobs
- The written examination will be conducted on OMR basis at designated centre’s. The written examination will be of one paper only carrying 225 marks consisting of following two parts:
- Section-A: Hindi Language Or English Language (Optional)
- Note: Candidates will be at the discretion to attempt the language paper consisting of comprehension either in Hindi or English. The exam text will be different for Hindi language and English language.
- Section-B: General Intelligence.
- Section-C: Numerical Aptitude.
- Section-D: Clerical Aptitude
- Part-II (Descriptive paper):
- (Note: Section B, C, D of Part-I will be set as bilingual. Paper -II descriptive will also be set as bilingual.)
- Part-II will consist of descriptive manner consisting of two questions i.e Essay writing of 15 marks which is to be written in about 150 words and letter writing of 10 marks which is to be written in about 100 words ( Total 25 marks). Marks obtained by candidates in Part-II will be added in final merit list. Part-II will not have minimum qualifying marks. Procedure for assessment of descriptive paper will be as under:
- Essay Writing ( 15 marks)
- Content: 05 marks
- Coherence/Relevancy: 05 marks
- Accuracy: 05 marks
- Letter writing (10 marks)
- Format: 03 marks
- Content: 04 marks
- Accuracy: 03 marks
- There will be only one question paper for two and half hours (2 ½ hrs) duration consisting of above two parts. The question in all the part-I ( Section-A to D) will be "OBJECTIVE TYPE WITH MULTIPLE CHOICE”. Each section will be consisting of 50 questions carrying one mark each for right answer. A candidate obtaining qualifying pass percentage out of total 200 marks shall be considered as qualified for next stage. The aggregate qualifying marks will be 40% for General categories and 35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates i.e. 80 Marks for General Candidates and 70 Marks for SC/ST/OBC out of 200 marks in part-I of written test
- Part-II will be attempted either in Hindi or in English language only.
- Final merit list will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in Part-I and Part-II which is of 225 marks.
Related: UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Engineer & Jr Analyst (Technical) (Advt. No. 05/2017)
How to apply for Central Reserve Police Force ASI Steno Jobs
The application must be submitted ONLINE only. No application will be accepted offline. Candidates need not to submit printouts of their online applications or any other documents to any office of CRPF either by post or by hand. Hard copy/print out of online application along with self attested documents in support of their eligibility required to be submitted as and when called for.
- Advertisement No.: A.VI.19/2016-Rectt (Min)
- Opening date of online application: 27/03/2017
- Closing date of online application: 25/04/2017
- Date of written examination: 16/07/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.