JAG Entry Scheme (JAG 20) – Indian Army Lawyer Recruitment 2017
Indian Army invited from Indian Nationals Law Graduates Men and Women for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General (JAG) Department for 20th Entry course commencing April 2018. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 14 [Men: 10, Female: 04]
- Name of posts: SSC Officer Law Graduate
- Educational qualification: Minimum 55% aggregate marks in LLB Degree (3 years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination.) The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India / State. Candidate should be from a college / university recognized by Bar council of India.
- Age limit: 21 to 27 years (Born between 02 Jan 1991 and 01 Jan 1997)
- Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) and the decision of DG Recruiting will be final. Details of the shortlisted online applications will be put on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. In this regard no representation will be entertained.
- The shortlisted candidates whose applications are found to be correct shall be detailed for SSB interview at allotted Selection Centres on specified dates.
- Two Stage Selection Procedure. Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same day.
- Candidates who qualify stage I will be retained for stage -II test comprising of Group Tests, Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 4 days(excluding stg-I day).
- Candidates who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be placed in the order of merit. The final selection will be made in that order up to the number of vacancies available at that time
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. The guidelines for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination: A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board. Details for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 25/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 23/08/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.