Indian Army invited invited from UNMARRIED / MARRIED male and UNMARRIED female and also from the Wards of Battle Causalities of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 54 [Men: 50 Posts | Women: 04 Posts]
- Name of posts: NCC Special Entry Scheme 2018
- Educational qualification:
- For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students
- will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Apr 2017.
- They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Candidate should attach self attested photocopies of educational documents as mentioned in Detailed Notification available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
- For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only.
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years/semesters.
- NCC ‘C’ Certificate not required
- Age limit: 19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02 Jan 93 and not later than 01 Jan 99).
- Candidates will be shortlisted by the NCC Directorates & HQ DG NCC on the basis of qualifications. Thereafter shortlisted candidates will have to undergo Services Selection Board (SSB) interview by Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Candidates recommended by the SSB will go under Medical Examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
How to apply:
- Eligible and desirous candidates who have NCC ‘C’ certificate may apply for Indian Army NCC Entry Officer Vacancies upto 23 August 2017. You are required to register and submit online applications on website www.joinindanarmy.nic.in.
- Online application start from: 25/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 23/08/2017 (till 10:00 AM)
- Last date for Submission of Application from Ward of Battle Casualties: 29/08/2017