Himachal Pradesh - HP Police published an official notification for Recruitment of Constables for 1073 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 1073
- Name of posts: Constables
- Constable (Male): 778
- Constables Driver (Male): 100
- Constables (Female): 195
- Educational qualification: Contenders will get to know more about education Qualification details for HP Police Jobs 2017 from the Official Advertisement listed below.
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years
- Application Fee: Individuals applying for HP Jobs 2017 have to pay the below examination fee.
- For General Categories: Rs. 140/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ IRDP Candidates: Rs. 35/-
- Final selection will be based on Physical & other Standards, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination, Personality Test, Medical Examination, Verification of Character & Antecedents.
HP Police Recruitment Physical Test
- 1500 meters race (Male) within 6 minutes 30 seconds
- 800 meters race (Female) within 4 minutes 15 seconds
- High jump: 1.25 meters (Maximum 3 attempts allowed)
- Broad Jump: 4 meters (Maximum 3 attempts allowed)
HP Police Recruitment Written Exam 2017
Written Examination will be held in the respective districts, preferably on the same day for all districts. Written examination will be of 80 marks of objective type of 60 minutes duration. It will include questions on the English and Hindi languages, General Awareness, Maths and Science & Reasoning Aptitude. The written examination shall be of 10+2 standard except mathematics for which standard shall be of matriculation.
HP Police Recruitment Personality Test 2017
Conduct of this test is subject to final decision of Himachal Pradesh Government. The candidates will be notified accordingly in due course.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Online application start from: 04/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 21/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.