Lok Sabha published an official notification for Recruitment of Junior Clerk for 31 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 31
- Name of posts: Junior Clerk
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor's degree in any discipline/ subject from a recognized university with minimum 40 WPM typing in English/ Hindi stream.
- Age limit: Maximum 27 years for, Relation up to 30 years for OBC and 32 year for ST/SC candidates
- Final selection will be based on Interview & written examination.
Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Written exam pattern & Syllabus for written exam: Click here
How to apply:
- Junior Clerk applications are invite online from official website of www.loksabha.nic.in fill required details, upload passport size photograph and submit before last date.
- Online application start from: 10/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 09/08/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.