Department of Health Haryana published an official notification for Recruitment of Medical Officer for 933 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 933 View No of Posts: Click here
- Name of posts: Medical Officer
- Educational qualification: Graduate in Medicine and Surgery of a recognized University or degree of any other University or Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India with Registered as medical practitioner with Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council in Indian Union.
- Age limit: 22 to 42 years
- Application Fee: General & Dependent of ESM Category Candidates need to pay Application Fee Rs. 500/- and Female/SC/B.C./P.H./ESM/Eco.BP/DFF persons of Haryana need to pay Application fee Rs. 75/- through Bank Draft in favour of Director General Health Services, Haryana Panchkula Payable at Panchkula.
- Final selection will be based on Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
- Last date for receipt of application: 17/07/2017 5:00 p.m.
- View official advertisement & Download application form here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.