SIKKIM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION - SPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Lower Division Clerk for 100 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 100
- Name of posts: Lower Division Clerk
- Educational qualification:Class XII examination passed from recognized Board with at least 03 (three) months basic course in Computer applications.
- Age limit: 18 to 30
- Application Fee: Candidate have to pay Rs.150/- at state bank of Sikkim. Forward this receipt along with the application form.
- Final selection will be based on written examination and Interview
SPSC LDC Scheme of Examination:
- Exam Pattern - Paper: 1
- General English (MCQ & Conventional mode): 85 Marks
- General Awareness (MCQ): 35 Marks
- Basic Computer knowledge (MCQ): 15 Marks
- Time: 2.30 (hrs.)
- Exam Syllabus:
- General English: Comprehension/usages & vocabulary, Short essay & précis writing.
- General awareness: General awareness, current affairs of state & national importance, reasoning.
- Basic Computer Knowledge: Operating system, M.S. Office, Hardware, etc.
- Viva - 15 marks: The date of examination can be announced any time. Hence, candidates may start their preparation immediately.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can send their application in prescribed format to below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Address: Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok.
- Advertisement No: 06/SPSC/EXAM/2017
- Online application start from: 13/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 31/07/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.