National Aluminium Corporation Limited - NALCO published an official notification for Recruitment of Trade Apprentices for 330 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 330
- Name of posts: Trade Apprentices
- Trade: Fitter, Turner, Welder, Machinist, Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, PASAA (COPA).
- Educational qualification:
- Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- ITI pass in relevant trade.
- Selection will be done subject to meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned over leaf as per the following weighted method of calculation.
- HSC (10th): marks 45%
- ITI: marks 45%
- Seniority factor: 10 %
- Final merit list candidates will be called for Document verification based on the selection committee recommendations (Seniority factor is calculated on 0-10 point scale .That is, in a 10 Point scale ‘0’ marks will be given for a fresher who passed
- ITI in the year 2016 and ‘5’ marks for the candidate, who passed ITI in the year 2015 & ‘10’ marks to those who passed in the year 20
How to apply:
- Applications are invited from the interested candidates in the enclosed format along with the attested copies of the following certificates / testimonials
- All applicants must register in apprentice portal and produce proof for the same along with application form.
- HSC (10th ) Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- ITI pass certificate issued by NCVT/ SCTE & VT, Odisha wherever applicable.
- Candidates applying under ST / PWD category should produce Valid Certificate from Appropriate Authority.
- Candidates applying under SC category should produce Valid Certificate from Appropriate Authority. (Issued on or after 01st January 2017).Otherwise application will not be considered.
- The Nativity certificate from the concerned Revenue Authority (Tahsildar) in case the Applicant belongs to Group – C & E-2(ii). Otherwise application will not be considered.
- Date of advertisement release: 09/06/2017.
- Last date to submit application form: 01/07/2017.
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Click here
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.