MP High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Madhya Pradesh Jabalpur published notification for recruitment for 2910 Vacancies of Assistant Grade III, Stenographer, Assistant and Computer Operator. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale, application fees, no of posts, name of posts, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of posts: 2910
- Name of posts:
- Stenographer Grade-2: 128 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-3: 499 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-3: 47 Posts
- Steno typist: 04 Posts
- Assistant Grade-3: 2204 Posts
- Computer Operator: 03 Posts
- English Stenographer: 01 Post
- Assistant Grade 3: 19 Posts
- Liftman: 04 Posts
- Educational qualification: Candidates who have completed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply MP High Court Recruitment 2017
- Age limit: 18 to 28 years
- Application fees: Rs 800+100 for UR/ Out of MP State candidates and Assistant Grade-3/ Stenographer - applying candidates need to pay Rs 100 as Exam fee and 100 as Portal one time registration charge while MP State Reserved/ PWD candidates need to pay only 100 as portal registration charge.
- Candidate’s selection process come effect based on written Exam and Skill test.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 06/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 05/07/2017
- Preliminary Exam: 23/07/2017