Jharkhand Public Service Commission - JPSC published an official notification for Recruitment of Psychiatrist, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician & others for 396 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 396
- Name of posts:
- Psychiatrist: 06
- Ophthalmologist: 22
- Pediatrician: 230
- Orthopaedician: 18
- E.N.T Specialist: 20
- Radiologist: 32
- Forensic Expert: 22
- Dermatologist: 23
- Pathologist: 23
- Educational qualification: Candidates should have MD/MS in above relevant specialty.
- Age limit: 25 to 40 years
- Application Fee: 150 for ST/SC and Rs 600 for General and BC-I + Bank charge through Challan in nearest SBI Bank or You can make online payment by using Internet Banking, debit card or credit card.
- Final selection will be based on Interview & written examination
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Online application start from: 23/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 17/07/2017
- View official advertisement here
- Apply online
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.