Delhi University Ramanujan College published an official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Professor for 40 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc... You can also view official notification and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of posts: 40
- Name of posts: Assistant Professor
- Commerce - 12
- Computer Science - 02
- Economics - 05
- English - 03
- History - 02
- Management - 02
- Mathematics - 02
- Philosophy - 02
- Political Science - 04
- Psychology - 02
- Statistics - 02
- Environmental Science - 02.
- Educational qualification: Good academic record as defined by the university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master's Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications. the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC list SLET / SET.
- Application Fee: ₹ 500/- for UR (General) / OBC Category Candidates; No fee for SC, ST, PwD and Women Applicants. The fee can made through Online using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking during filling Online Application Form.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Last date for online application: 30/06/2017
Download our Android app to get updates on your mobile.