Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) published notification for recruitment for Constable (General Duty). There are a total of 5532 posts available and those interested can apply online by from the official website of the HSSC. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, how to apply, selection process, no. of posts, examination centers and pattern, application fee, closing date for online registration and other details are available at given below link.
- No. of posts: 5532
- Name of posts: Constable (General Duty) (Male: 5500 & Female: 1032)
- Educational qualification: 10+2 (Matriculation with 12th Class) for all categories. Knowledge of Hindi / Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
- Age limit: 18 to 25 Years (Age as on 01/06/2017)
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- for General (Male/ Female Candidates), Rs 50/- for General (Female of Haryana resident only), Rs. 25/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Male Candidates) and Rs. 13/- for SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only (Femal Candidates) through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
- Selection will be through Knowledge Test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Screening Test, scrutiny of Documents & Interview-cum-Personality Test.
How to apply:
- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply Online through the website www.hssc.gov.in
Steps to apply:
- Go to the official HSSC website (hssc.gov.in).
- Roll your mouse over “Recruitment” in the main menu.
- Click on “Apply for job”.
- Click on the notification (available from February 10) for “Constable (General Duty)” and follow the link to the application.
- Fill in the details in the fields provided.
- Upload appropriate and verified documents.
- Click on “Submit”.
- Download a copy of the application and take a print-out of the same for further reference.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts.
- Advertisement No.: 5/2017
- Online application start from: 12/06/2017
- Last date for online application: 11/07/2017
- Closing date for d posit of fee: 13/07/2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.