SSCNR Recruitment 2017
Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Northern Region (SSCNR), New Delhi has announced a notification regarding SSC Northern Region Recruitment 2017 for hire 200 talented candidates on various posts. Interested candidates have to apply online for the SSC NR Group B & C Vacancy 2017 by the use of an official portal that is ssc.nic.in. The SSC NR Vacancy 2017 Application Form has started from the 8th May 2017 and it ends on 7th June 2017.
- Total No. of Posts: 200
- Name of posts:
- Statistical Assistant: 01 Post
- Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics): 01 Post
- Documentation & IT Assistant: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance)- Metallurgical: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer (Naval Quality Assurance) – Chemical: 01 Post
- Assistant (Legal): 04 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Gr. ‘B’: 01 Post
- Junior Account Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Programmer: 03 Posts
- Proof Reader: 02 Posts
- Printing Assistant: 01 Post
- Investigator Grade-II: 01 Post
- Canteen Attendant: 01 Post
- Accountant: 12 Posts
- Language Typist (Hindi): 01 Post
- Technical Assistant (Printed Publicity/ Production): 01 Post
- Junior Wireless Officer: 51 Posts
- Technical Officer(S&R): 13 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 12 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Handicrafts Promotion Officer: 20 Posts
- Technical Superintendent (Processing): 03 Posts
- Junior Investigator: 02 Posts
- Junior Grade of Indian Information Service: 25 Posts
- Section Officer (Horticulture): 17 Posts
- Technical Clerk (Economics): 03 Posts
- Clerk: 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Economics): 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer: 03 Posts
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: 02 Posts
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Operational Research): 01 Post
- Accounts Clerk: 01 Post
- Evaluator (Malayalam/ Tamil/ Bangla): 03 Posts
- Economic Investigator: 05 Posts
SSCNR Jobs Educational Qualification & Eligibility Criteria
- Educational qualification: various degree (see details in official advertisement.)
- Age Limit: Between 20 to 30 years
- Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.100 for General/OBC candidates and No need to pay the application fee for other categories.
- Selection of a candidates will be based on the computer based test, objective test, personal interview. For posts wise details visit on official portal.
Scheme of Examination:
- There will be Computer Based Mode of Examinations consisting of Objective / Multiple Choice Questions, separately for posts with minimum Educational Qualification of Matriculation, Higher Secondary and Graduation and above levels. The details of subjects for Questions, marks and number of Questions subject-wise are given below.
SSC NR Exam Pattern 2017
- General Intelligence: 25 questions & 50 Marks
- English Language (Basic Knowledge): 25 questions & 50 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill): 25 questions & 50 Marks
- General Awareness: 25 questions & 50 Marks
- Total Duration/Timing: 60 Minutes
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer.
- Answer Keys will be placed on the Commission’s website after the Examination. Candidates may go through the Answer Keys corresponding to their Test Form and submit representations, if any within three (3) days after the uploading of the Answer Key, through on-line modality only, on payment of Rs.100/- per answer. Any representation regarding Answer Key received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the Answer Key will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final.
How to apply for SSC NR Recruitment 2017
- First of all candidates have to visit on the official portal that is ssc.nic.in
- And click on the online application form.
- Fill the complete application form.
- And submit it.
- Remit the fees.
- And, send it to Regional Director/Dy. Director (NR),Staff Selection Commission , Northern Region, Office of Northern Region, Block No.12, Kendriya, Karyalya Parisar CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 003
- Online Application Starting from: 08/05/2017
- Online Application Form Last Date: 07/06/2017 (till 05:00 PM)
- Last date of Receipt Hard copies: 16/06/2017