SEBI Grade A Officer vacancies 2017
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the latest notification for 38 Officer Grade A posts. The notification displays 38 Securities and Exchange Board of India Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) vacancies. These vacancies are present in the various streams of General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research. Moreover, it also displays the eligibility criteria for the vacancies.
- No. of posts: 38
- Name of posts:
- Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- General: 24 posts
- Legal: 7 posts
- Information Technology: 3 posts
- Official Language: 1 post
- Research: 3 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2017
- Educational qualification for Asst. Manager:
- General: Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration/ Post Graduate Degree in Management/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks (50% for PWD-HH) in the aggregate,CA/CFA/CS/ICWA.
- Legal: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 55% marks (50% for SC/PWD-VH) in the aggregate or LLM.
- Information Technology: First class graduate (55% for SC/PWD-HH) in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/ First class graduate in any discipline (55% for SC/PWD-HH) with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Official Language: Master’s Degree in Hindi with 50% (PWD-HH) in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit /English /Economics/Commerce with 50% (PWD-HH) in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelor’s Degree level.
- Research: Masters degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance)/ Econometrics with minimum 55% marks (50% for ST). Candidates with a Doctorate in topics related to above subjects shall be given preference. Research or teaching experience and publication in standard journals will be considered as an additional qualification.
- Age limit: Not more than 27 years
- Application Fee
- (Non-refundable): Unreserved & OBC (NCL) for Rs. 600/- as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges and All SC/ST/Persons With Disability (PWD) for Rs. 100/- as intimation charges plus applicable bank charges
- Mode of selection for the General, Legal, Information Technology, Official Language and Research Stream will be On-Line Examination and Interview.
SEBI Assistant Manager Exam pattern & Syllabus
- On-Line Examination:
- General / Research (Total time duration: 120 minutes)
- English Language: 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50 marks
- Reasoning ability: 50 marks
- General Awareness: 50 marks
- Legal / Information Technology / Official Language (Total time duration: 120 minutes)
- English Language: 40 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude: 40 marks
- Reasoning ability: 40 marks
- General Awareness: 40 marks
- Professional Knowledge: 40 marks
- Candidates would have to secure minimum marks separately for each section, based on Group Performance, as decided by SEBI.
- Interview: On fulfilling the criteria of minimum cut off marks in each subject, candidates will be shortlisted based on Group Performance as decided by SEBI.
- List of candidates shortlisted for interview will be made available on SEBI website. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for the interview.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in.
- Online application start from: 05/05/2017
- Last date for online application: 26/05/2017
- Last date for printing your application: 29/05/2017
- Date of On-Line Examination: June 25, 2017
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online