Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) published notification for recruitment for SC / ST aspirants for Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) posts under Special Recruitment Drive. Bachelor degree of recognized university with minimum 55% marks is the minimum qualification to apply. View more information about recruitment by following link.
- Name of the posts: Assistant Commandant (SC / ST Males)
- Educational qualification: Bachelor degree of recognized university with minimum 55% marks. Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII.
- Medical Standards: As per laid down procedures, updated time to time. However, broad guidelines are as follows,
- Height: Asst Commandant (GD): 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Asst Commandant (Pilot): Height Minimum 162.5 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
- Weight: Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
- Chest: Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
How to Apply:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Applications: 13/05/2017
- Last Date for Online Applications: 20/05/2017
- Admit cards shall be available Between: 24th to 31/05/2017
- Preliminary Selection will be conducted from: 1st week of June 2017