West Bengal, Department Of Health & Family Welfare published notification for recruitment for 49 District Entomologist. View more information about recruitment for e.g. educational qualification, selection process, no of posts, name of posts, age limit, remuneration, how to apply, important dates, important links all are as under.
- No of post: 49 posts
- Name of post: District Entomologist
- Educational qualification: Post Graduate in Zoology with Entomology as one of the papers. Minimum 6 months good research/ Public Health experience.
- Age limit: Not exceeding 40 Years
- Remuneration: ₹ 40,000 per month
Related: UPSC Recruitment 2017 for Technical Officer, Asst. Registrar General & Other (Advt. No.: 08/2017)
- Computer Examination and Interview.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates should apply online through WB Health Official Website.
- Last date of apply online: 12/05/2017